BBQ Chicken Tostadas
These BBQ Chicken Tostadas are quick and easy to make.
Servings: 2 people
- 4 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup white beans
- 6 ounces cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- hot sauce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Crisp up the tortillas in a skillet on the stovetop for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and place all the tortillas on a baking sheet.
Combine the shredded chicken with the BBQ sauce and mix well.
Top the tortillas with equal measures of the beans, chicken, and cheese. Place the baking sheet in the oven for approximately 8 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and become bubbly.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top the tostadas with ranch dressing, hot sauce, green onion and cilantro (if desired). Serve with sliced avocado.
- You can use store-bought crispy tostadas instead of fresh corn tortillas.
- Use any type of beans you prefer: white, black, pinto, refried beans.
Calories: 990kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 1298mg | Potassium: 1495mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 1062IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 599mg | Iron: 6mg